Tuesday, February 15, 2011

21 Weeks

How Far Along:  21 Weeks
Size of baby: Jude is the size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  pretty much only in maternity
Gender: It's a BOY!  Jude Morrison Allen
Movement: pretty often, especially in the evenings after I eat dinner
Sleep: I sleep pretty good!
What I miss: having more options in clothes in the morning! :)
Cravings: black olives, butter & garlic croutons, pepperoni
Symptoms:  some heartburn; EXTREME pregnancy brain! I think I am losing my mind
Best Moment this week: getting a few more things for the room finished; seeing how excited Parker is getting about being a big sister soon!


Letters finished for Jude's room
 Diaper bag purchased!  And yes, it matches his room. No, I did not do that on purpose.
 21 Weeks!

2 comments:

beth allison said...

yay, this is my favorite post so far! :) everything is looking so great, including you! i know what you mean about wanting more clothes options in the morning...it's getting tough! haha.

Tiffany said...

You are looking great! Love the letters you made!