Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Friends, New Tricks

In the last post, we welcomed Parker's new buddy A.J. in to the world!  We got to go see Mr. Andy, Mrs. Brandi, and A.J. in the hospital when he was a day old.  Here are Daddy, Parker, Mr. Andy, and baby A.J.
Mommy with A.J. and Parker. (I was talking to Trent when he took this picture.)  Obviously, Parker wasn't too interested in A.J.  She was more interested in the camera!

This is how Parker has been sleeping when we get her up in the mornings-  on her tummy with her little booty in the air!

Last Thursday,  we went to have dinner with Andy, Brandi, and A.J.  Parker showed off her "big girl" skills of sitting up!  She was looking at Mrs. Brandi's camera at the time!

New buddies- Parker Ann and A.J.

Isn't he a sweet little man??


Parker is doing great!  She's finally getting the hang of this "sitting up" deal, and in the next couple of days, I fully expect her THIRD tooth to break through!  She has two on the bottom, and one ALMOST in on the top.  

On February 27, Parker went to visit a new pediatrician- Dr. Folse.  (We're switching pediatricians- no real reason, other than the fact that I just really liked Dr. Folse!)  She weighed 17 pounds, 6 ounces and was 27 3/4 inches long.  She's a big girl!!!  

Parker is still enjoying her time at Granny, Poppa, and CC's house during the day, as well as her weekly visits with Maw Maw and Paw Paw (Janee's grandparents).  She loves her great-grandparents!

I only have another week and a half of school before I am out for Spring Break.  I am really looking forward to having a week off with my little girl!!  We are also looking forward to Parker's very first Easter egg hunt with our church the day before Easter!

We'll leave you with this video of our sweet girl!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea you found me!!! And speaking of growing up- look at bebe girl Parker Ann!!! It's been probably a month since I last checked in on her. She's gotten so big, and that personality! I loved the pic of her little pixie hair and that goofy huge smile on face! I'm so glad you are diggin' the mom thing. There is nothing like it! We'll have to get together once we get settled back in BR. I'll be lonely for my mom friends back in Texas! xo

Body BaYou Personal Training said...

LOLOL!!! I LOOOOVEEEEDD THE VIDEO! Babies laughing is the best sound on earth!