Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Parker's New Friend

Last night, we went to visit our friends Amber and Justin and their new baby girl Addison. Addie was born on July 17th. She and Parker ALMOST shared a birthday!
Isn't she a sweet baby girl?

I love this picture.... like, "Oh please, Mrs. Janee, I'm trying to sleep!"

Parker was very curious about Addie.

It took forever to get this *horrible* picture. Parker did not want to have anything to do with taking a picture with her daddy and some other baby!! She kept trying to dive off of the couch!


Congratulations, Amber and Justin. We had a great time visiting y'all and we're so excited for y'all! We have been praying for Addie for a long time!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Addie is so beautiful! What fun pictures!

LindseYaYa said...

What a beautiful little girl. It seems that LA has cornered the market on bebe girls... we only ran in to boys in Texas! Thanks for keeping up with me on my blog during out crazy transition time! Your comments helped me feel 'connected' to outside life even when I felt consumed by mine! Let's get our families together soon. xo!